Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Our assembly

On Friday we had assembly it was cool because we did a song and we did vouing
And we did car pool careokie it is like when you jump in the car and you
Play your song and you have to Danes to the song
And then you put it on YouTube and in assembly you can put it on a on the srenn
And and then we had can miss Roos please come up and give out the court bing goods
And house points house points is when you are in t.t.n.w. And if you Winn then you can get a
Sausage


4 comments:

  1. Hi Shayden I love your great and awesome blog with our assembly maybe next time you can check your spelling and write a bit more also later on if you can would you come and check m blog at https://kpsbraxtonleer.blogspot.com/ but until then have a great week and bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Shayden my name is Kayden and I go to Paihia School. I really like your blog post about the assembly. I like how you explained about what you did, it sounds really cool. I like how you have also explained that you did some karaoke. It does sound really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Shayden my name is Kaitlin. I am a year 6 in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. If we get a caught being good at assembly we get to choose a prize from a table instead of a sausage. I really like your post about your assembly. What did you enjoy the most creating this video? If you have time you could check my blog out at http://pskaitlinc.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora its Te Waipuke here. I like that you posted a video of last year, car pool karaoke, that's really awesome that we got to dance and pretend that the passengers were talking to each other. I cant believe that Angel jumped out from behind the seat, I thought that there was only two girls there, also there were some boys that were changed into girls clothes. So any way if you want go see my blog, its http://kpstewaipuket.blogspot.com/ so bye.

    ReplyDelete