Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

The week endstrips

On the weekends I did horse riding I liked it because it was cool and I liked it because we
Did a lap in  the bosh and my horse is a horse I like horse because they have
A fast ran it is cool because you can rope cattle. And you can go up a step he’ll
And you can make you hors go fast you have to put a blakit on forts and then you put a
Sadie which can help you to baling and you have to put your feet in the stirip and if you don’t have
Your feet in your stripes then you will form of the end frame shayden.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like fun Shayden, how long have you been riding horses for? Do you have your own horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shayden my name is Hawaiki and I go to Waima School and I am in Puawai. I like to ride horses too, we ride in saddles as well. You could check out my blog at wshawaikig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete