Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

This week and last week we bing luring about how to make scratch and we made a scratch it was cool we went in to room 4 and we did activity’s in the class and we did a green screen and we did a
Pitcher and the name of the people that came and work with as and there names of there work is called Raranga Matihiko and we all had a good time and we all hat to work with a baddie and we got these laptops and we got and we hat to make our scratch  and it was cool because we can dance and I in. Liked it and the end from Shayden .


2 comments:

  1. It was great fun wasn't it Shayden, you did awesome. I am really impressed with how you have been working. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing what you create when we go to Waitangi for the next lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shayden, I’m Izaiah from Paihia School in Te Ngahere. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about what you were doing as well as what you were learning. The activity you did sounds fun! I wish I could do that in my class. I also like that you added images to present your learning. Your work is very impressive. Bye.

    ReplyDelete