Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

horse

Hi my name is Shayden and i go to Kawakawa primary
school and my i like horse because we have 5 and 
we like riding them because you can put 
the Salado on the horse and if you don't put on a 
Salado on the horse then your bum will Hort
and if you don/t put a  on the horse
then you cant rid it because you wont have 
enethig to hold on to and if you dont put shoes 
on the horse then there Fet will get sore
and if you dont GIF it weter then it wont 
have eny engey Domestic horses have a lifespan of around 25 years. 
and horse can run fast like a car and yest-day i did the 
rodeo y at the domain and i was getting the cows and rond them up the end from shayden

5 comments:

  1. kia ora shayden my name is tahlia and i am from kawakawa primary i like the way you puted so much effect in to this writing and puting in horses but one thing you might need full stops. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guten Tag Shayden, My name is Mase from next door. I enjoyed your horse writing. It was eccentric and I like that. Next time,Maybe you could paragraph your story,as it’s a bit difficult to read. Anyways,I hope you have a good day and I’ll see ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really keen to see you riding in a rodeo Shayden, sounds like a very cool sport. How long do you spend practising for a rodeo? You seem to know quite a bit about horses too! Maybe next time you can look at forming sentences with different sentence starters (changing some of those 'and if's'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Shayden my name is Dale and I am a student at Paihia School. I really liked your blog post about horses because horses are really cool and some of our student from my class go horse riding. Could you add a photo of you riding one of your horses. What does salado mean? You could add more punctuation into your blog posts. If you want to comment on my blog here it is: https://psdalec.blogspot.com/. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete