Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

kawakawa balm

The last couple weeks we have been learning about kawakawa and how it is used for rongoa. We have made a balm and an oil and we have been watching videos. It can be used for mirimiri and it can be used for cuts and sores. It can heal people's cuts fast. Kawakawa balm is good for healing eczema damage and it can be used for dry skin and it can be used for your lips.
I found it difficult and easy at the same time.
I also learnt that you can use the Harakeke for splints on your foot, it can also be used for cuts as well. 
I enjoyed the project and learning  how to make the oil and the balm.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shayden, my name is Kordell and I go to Tautoro school.I like how you are being creative and helpful.Maybe next time you could give us evidence that it works perfectly.I wish I could do something similar.Where did you get your resources? Anyways keep up the great work. See you later.

    ReplyDelete